Total Seed Production offers a wide variety of job opportunities at both full-time and part-time levels. We are proud to offer competitive benefits to our full-time employees. We are a company that has been growing and expanding for over 80 years.
We are always accepting resumes for farm and production positions. You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have interest in our company, we encourage you to complete the employment application (click the link below) or apply in person at 1375 N 800 W, Tipton, IN 46072.
Current Job Postings
- Production Technician/Farm Operator – Qualified candidate is responsible for operating farm & seed machinery as well as repair and maintenance. A CDL is preferred, however, qualified applicants willing to get their CDL will be considered. Previous farm, agricultural or machinery operation experience preferred but not required. Must be willing to work a variety of hours during the different farm seasons.
- Conditioning/Treating Technician – 2nd shift operations – conditioning and treating seed. Qualified candidate needs to be willing to work hands on, have mechanical skills, understand calibration of equipment and setting up machinery to run product. This position will also require involvement in field operations and plant activities related to the production of seed. Must be willing and able to work both inside and outside during the different farming seasons. Ability to perform repair and maintenance on plant equipment and facilities required.
- Production Technician/Warehouse Operation – During shipping season this position works as part of the warehouse team in both corn and soybean operations moving and handling inventory. Fork lift experience is a must and previous warehouse operations experience preferred. During planting and harvest this position will work with field operations team operating equipment and general labor. Must be willing to work both inside and outside as job requires. Ability to switch gears during different farming seasons and work in all areas is a must.
- Inventory Coordinator – Main focus of this position is to handle all seed stock inventories which involves bagging reports, BOL’s, inventory adjustments, work orders/rework and end of the month snap shots on all customers. Works closely with the Shipping Coordinator.
- Shipping Coordinator – This position handles all incoming and outgoing paperwork related to shipments, checks inventory and locates bays and all outgoing paperwork to customers after shipments. Tracks all incoming loads on excel spreadsheet, updates and maintains daily the shipment tracking board, maintains daily dock log, communicates with customers on status of shipments.
- Administrative Assistant – First point of contact for all in-coming visitors and is responsible for all incoming calls and interacts daily with all production members and customers. Is a key player in supporting Shipping Coordinator and Inventory Coordinator and is a member of shipping/warehouse team. Check, pack and send all seed samples. Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks, has strong computer skills, is very organized and willing to take on new tasks as assigned.
Total Seed Production offers the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Competitive Wage (direct deposit)
- Paid Personal Days
- Flexible Unpaid Days
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (PPO or health savings account available)
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k (with company match)
- Stable Company
- Growth Opportunities
- Multiple Employee Appreciation Events