Total Seed Production has been in business for over 80 years and our loyal employees have been a huge part of that continued success. We provide a family-like atmosphere that cultivates hard work, customer satisfaction, and genuine care for the work
that we do. Offering employees the needed tools to flourish and capitalize on career opportunities is important to us as our business continues to grow and expand. We continually strive to hire employees with a sense of pride in the work they do. Quality
employment is taken seriously around here, just like our guarantee to deliver quality products and services.
Total Seed Production offers a wide variety of job opportunities at both full-time and part-time levels. We are always accepting resumes for farm and production positions. You can email your resume to
If you have interest in our company, we encourage you to complete the employment application (click the link below) or apply in person at 1375 N 800 W, Tipton, IN 46072.
SAFETY/QUALITY/PLANT MAINTENANCE MANAGER
We are currently seeking an individual to lead our safety and quality initiatives related to production agriculture as well as provide support for our plant maintenance team.
This position requires a mixture of hands-on and office-related activities daily. Responsibilities include managing our ISO9001 quality management system, overseeing all aspects of facility safety, planning and communicating plant repair and maintenance
schedules on a daily basis.
• Able to manage multiple projects doing information research and providing group training
• Previous experience in agriculture, ISO9001, and/or safety-related experience is preferred
• Previous management experience is required
• Individual must have a passion for safety and quality
• Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are currently seeking a qualified applicant for the position of Production Technician. Qualified candidate needs to be willing to work hands-on, have mechanical skills, and ability to be part of a packaging
operation, field operations, and plant activities related to the production of corn and soybean seed. Must be willing and able to work both inside and outside during the different farming seasons and be knowledgeable in or ability to learn inventory
control and basic plant operations. Previous forklift experience preferred. Experience in Agricultural a plus but not required.
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN/FARM OPERATOR
A qualified candidate is responsible for operating farm & seed machinery as well as repair and maintenance. A CDL is preferred, however, qualified applicants willing to get their CDL will be considered. The previous
farm, agricultural, or machinery operation experience required. Experience with spraying operations and mixing chemicals a plus. Must be willing to work a variety of hours during the different farming seasons.
Total Seed Production offers the following benefits to full-time employees:
• Competitive Wage with overtime
• Paid Personal, Holiday, & Vacation Days
• Paid week between Christmas/New Year’s during plant shut down
• Health, Life, Vision and Dental Insurance
• 401K Retirement Program
• Stable & Growing Organization
• Flexibility and Variety in Jobs / Tasks
• Multiple Employee Appreciation Events