Total Seed Production Completes Field Application Facility07/24/2017
Tipton, IN, July 24, 2017–Total Seed Production in Tipton County has completed construction of a new field application facility. The company doubled their operational capacity with this expansion. The entire 6,400 square foot facility was designed with a focus on high efficiency & containment.
• Dedicated mix & fill design for each crop – seed corn & soybeans
• All bulk storage tanks and fill/unload stations under 1 roof
• Bulk tanks in their own split containment
o 4 bulk storage tanks to hold 11,000 gallons water or UAN
o 2 bulk storage tanks for crop protection
• 3” fluid transfer pumps
• 480 square foot heated mix room
• Capacity for up to 8 shuttles of product with remote independent control
• Entire building is contained
• Fiber communications for future applications
• Safety shower and PPE storage
Aaron Conaway, TSP president, said “to keep up with the needs of current customers, we have to continuously look at expanding our operation while maintaining the high quality seed customers have come to expect from us. Customer focus and continual improvement is our mission and our facility is an integral part of our ability to continually exceed our customers’ needs.”
Within the last year the seed production company, who is run by its 4th generation of seedsmen, has made many additions to their facility. In doing so, they continue to show their commitment to customers.